The Train-The-Trainers for On-The-Job Facilitators is designed for trainers who have to develop training programmes that are meaningful, practical and benefit both trainees and the organisations they work for. The programme is ideal for organisations that face the challenges to stay on top of their game while adapting to new markets and new requirements.
OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE
• To develop training skills to deliver on-the-job training
• To create structured on-the-job training sessions
• To adapt training based on the level of competency of learners
• To deliver dynamic training sessions
Managers, trainers, supervisors, team leaders, and other on-the-job facilitators
• Permanent skills transfer
• Improve employee retention
• Avoid workplace downtime
• Offer highly targeted training
• Course introduction and different learning styles
• Principles of adult education and skills of a trainer
• Training cycle and needs analysis
• Planning the training
• Designing the training
• Preparation of the delivery
• Participant Manual
• Training Material
• ½ day feedback
For more information call on 467 7700
Note: Cheques should be drawn to the order of the National Productivity and Competitiveness Council. Payment should be made prior to the beginning of the course.
Terms of Payment
Full amount should be paid upon registration. Participant will only be registered upon receipt of the duly filled registration form and the payment. The full fee will be charged for cancellation after the deadline date. .