NOTE: Registration extended till 28 February 2024.
Who can participate:
Private and Public sector organisations from the Republic of Mauritius are eligible.
-Small and Medium private enterprises including Micro enterprises (Annual turnover of less than Rs 100 million)
-Mid-Market and Large Private enterprises (Annual turnover of more than Rs 100 million)
-Government departments, parastatals, and registered associations
Benefits of participation
• Showcasing and recognition of achievements with Gold, Silver and Bronze Awards following online assessments and presentations to a local panel of jurors
• Recognition of outstanding quality and productivity improvement initiatives at an Award Ceremony
• Higher employee morale
• Enhanced prestige in the community/industry
• Identification and adoption of best practices
• National media exposure
• Participation of best teams at the International Quality Control Convention (ICQCC) and/or at the Africa Kaizen Award (AKA)