Total Quality Management is a management approach to long-term success through customer satisfaction. The workshop helps participants understand the use of a combination of strategy, data and effective communication to integrate quality into all aspects of their organisation.
OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE
• To provide a thorough understanding of Total Quality Management
• To empower participants with the ability and knowledge to contribute to organisational growth and development by delivering better quality, following the requirements of clients
• To gain confidence, experience and understanding to check existing processes and procedures followed within the organisation for adherence to standards set and suggesting changes if required
• To reduce unnecessary costs and defects resulting from the absence of a system for managing quality and setting standards for the same across the organisation
• Cost reduction
• Productivity improvement
• Customer satisfaction
• Defect reduction
• Importance of quality
• TQM history and emergence
• Quality change
• Implement TQM
• Total Employee Involvement - Quality Circle
• Participant Manual
• Training Material
• ½ day feedback
For more information call on 467 7700
Note: Cheques should be drawn to the order of the National Productivity and Competitiveness Council. Payment should be made prior to the beginning of the course.
Terms of Payment
Full amount should be paid upon registration. Participant will only be registered upon receipt of the duly filled registration form and the payment. The full fee will be charged for cancellation after the deadline date. .