Who can participate?
For the purpose of the NPQC 2019, the following definitions will apply:
Category: Small & Medium private enterprises including micro enterprises
Category: Large private enterprises
Category: Government bodies/parastatals/registered associationsBenefits of participation
1. Showcasing and recognition of team-based achievements with Gold, Silver and Bronze Awards
2. Recognition of outstanding quality and productivity improvement initiatives at an Award Ceremony
3. Participation of best teams in the International Quality Control Convention (ICQCC) 2019 which will be held in Tokyo, Japan from 23rd to 26th September 2019.
4. Higher employee morale
5. Enhanced prestige in the community/industry
6. Identification and adoption of best practices
7. National media exposureHow to participate?
1. All applicants have to register online
the convention by 25th April 2019.
2. Up to 2 entries per organisation (2 teams) are allowed (public and private)
3. Project type may cover different topics related to Productivity and Quality such as:
Quality Circles, Innovation and Quality Circles, Business Excellence, Productivity Improvement, Lean Management
Only projects implemented in 2017-2018 and the first quarter of 2019 are eligible for participation.
The NPCC team will conduct training sessions for the NPQC 2019 from 23rd April to 7th May 2019. Time to be communicated later.
All participants will compete for a Gold, Silver or Bronze Award during a 2-day technical session on 28th and 29th May 2019
Winners of the Gold Award, in each category, will present their projects to a panel of international judges on the 31st May 2019 to select the best teams. The best teams will participate in the International Convention for Control Quality Circles (ICQCC 2019) in Japan from the 23rd to 26th September 2019.