The NPCC is setting up a list of external experts for the 2019 Edition of Innovation for the Education Sector (InnovEd).
InnovEd is a project organized by the NPCC under the aegis of the Ministry of Financial Services and Good Governance in collaboration with the Ministry of Education and Human Resources, Scientific Research and Tertiary Education and the Mauritius Institute of Training and Development (MITD). The objective is to promote and instill creative, critical and innovative thinking among students. Experts in the following fields:
Interactive Media | Cultural Heritage | Performing Arts | Visual Arts and Crafts | Design | Languages and Publishing are required to assist in the performance of the following tasks:
- Assessment of innovative projects from Innovation Clubs
- Selection of projects for CREAThon
- Coaching of students during CREAThon
- Have at least 2 years of experience in the domain of expertise covered in InnovEd 2019;
- Possess an entrepreneurial expertise;
- Be engaged in the development and implementation of projects in the creative sectors;
- Have the ability to work in English and/or French.
All the above requested experience and abilities will be assessed based on the information applicants must provide in their curriculum vitae which is part of their application.
Stipend will be given as recognition for contribution
Submission Deadline: 27 May 2019