You are dynamic, results-oriented and able to work in teams. The NPCC is strengthening its man power and is inviting applications for the posts below:
The role of the incumbent is to intervene in enterprises to conduct surveys, company assessment and implement productivity improvement programmes, to design and conduct training and sensitisation programmes on productivity-related issues and to manage and participate in all NPCC projects and service committees of the NPCC.
• To intervene in enterprises to implement productivity improvement programmes
• To perform consultancy work involving company assessment, development, implementation and monitoring of projects, training and report writing
• To assist in the conceptualisation and market NPCC programmes and initiatives
• To prepare, implement and monitor projects pertaining to the activities and functions of the NPCC.
• To prepare and design training courses on productivity-related subjects, as well as research for course contents and training materials and delivery of training for productivity, competitiveness, innovation and quality improvement related programmes and initiatives
• To assist in the organisation of conferences/workshops in order to promote and to launch innovation and productivity tools and techniques
• To organise and attend NPCC meetings to provide input.
• To write articles/projects
• To provide assistance in other NPCC events and activities.
• To be involved in advocacy and delivery of Training
• To attend meetings and prepare report papers, minutes of proceedings, records and other statements, documents, reports and ensure their timely circulation to the members/public.
• To act as Brand Ambassador for the NPCC
• To participate and assist in all activities of the NPCC
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Engineering, Economics, Law, Management, Marketing or other relevant qualifications acceptable to the Council related to the field of Productivity/Competitiveness and Quality
• A Cambridge Higher School Certificate
• At least 2 years’ experience working in a related field
• Experience as trainer, facilitator or coach.
38 600 x 1 250 – 46 100 x 1 500 – 56 600 x 1 750 - 72 350
A RESEARCH AND KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVE
• To provide support in management of the E-Knowledge Centre
• To provide support in implementing the organisation’s knowledge management strategy
• To provide support in ensuring that the information needs of NPCC and its stakeholders/clients are met in a timely, effective and efficient manner.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
• Support the development and implementation of the strategic plan for knowledge management at the NPCC
• Provide assistance in managing the e-knowledge centre, organisation’s database and repository
• Catalogue and classify library materials and compile bibliographies.
• Input data into the computerised bibliographic database and assist in reference work and bibliographic search.
• Provide support in developing strategies, tools and approaches to facilitate internal and external customers’ access to expertise, lessons learned, good practices and practical examples in the areas of productivity, quality and competitiveness.
• Assist in the selection, acquisition, management and evaluation of resources and information in all formats related to productivity, quality and competitiveness. The organisation of these resources, including classification and cataloguing to support internal and external customers’ need and to ensure equality of access of these materials
• Providing technical guidance on innovative tools and platforms that can facilitate knowledge translation, sharing and collaboration and implement such tools
• Assist in encouraging employees to share knowledge, ensuring they are aware of the knowledge management resources available to support their work, are appropriately trained and are using the systems efficiently and productively
• Keep abreast of development of knowledge management systems and practices and provide a strategic view to support the work and development of the organisation into the future
• Deliver archival services in accordance with standards and procedures
• Assist the Lead Research, Advisory and Knowledge Management in the day to day operations of the Knowledge Centre
• Assist in organization of workshops, seminars and outdoor activities
• Act as Brand Ambassador for the NPCC
• Participate and assist in all activities of the NPCC
• A Degree in Library and Information Studies
• A Cambridge Higher School Certificate.
• At least two (2) years relevant experience in Library / Information
• Applicants should be registered member of the Mauritius Council of Registered Librarians Act 2000. A copy of the registration should be submitted along with the application.
38 600 x 1 250 – 46 100 x 1 500 – 56 600 x 1 750 - 72 350
1. The post will be on initial one-year contract period with possibility of enlistment on the Permanent and Pensionable Establishment (Conditions apply).
2. The candidates will join the starting point of the Salary Scale which is non-negotiable.
3. The retained candidates will benefit from a Medical Insurance Cover and 24 hours General Insurance Scheme.
4. Applicants are required to submit along with the Application form, a selfie/video presentation of not more than three minutes and a motivation letter of not more than 300 words, both describing the reason for their application and the plus value they will bring to the NPCC.
5. Vacancy is opened for applicants of the Republic of Mauritius only.
6. Application form can be downloaded from the NPCC website www.npccmauritius.org or collected at the reception desk of the NPCC at below address:
3rd Floor, The Catalyst
Silicon Avenue, Cybercity
7. Application received in forms other than that designed by the NPCC will not be considered. Additional leaflets if required may be attached to the Application.
8. The closing date for applications is 23rd July 2018 at 16:00.
Only the best candidates will be called for interview.
The NPCC reserves the right not to make any appointment following this advertisement.